Updated 6 January 2015
This policy is intended to be a guide to all users who may view, access or use Swapsea.com.au (Swapsea). It has been provided by the developer of Swapsea (Developer) as an acknowledgment of the sensitivity of personal data stored and used by Swapsea.
In this policy, the expression “you” is a reference to all users and administrators or any other person who may view, access or use Swapsea.
The following statement outlines the responsibilities of people using Swapsea.
By using Swapsea, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you are responsible for any user content posted by you on Swapsea. You warrant that all user content entered into Swapsea by you:
- is true and correct;
- is not misleading or deceptive, defamatory or obscene;
- does not infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights or privacy; and
- can be lawfully published by Swapsea;
- only information relating to you or relevant to your duties will be accessed by you;
- you will not knowingly give another person your password or access to Swapsea;
- to protect the integrity of the data contained in Swapsea, usage will be monitored. You acknowledge that you are aware of and agree to this monitoring;
- communication to/with members who are under the age of 18, using data obtained from Swapsea shall be only permitted for the specific purpose of finding a Swap. If unsure, a user should seek advice and/or approval from their Patrol Captain or their Club executive;
- you shall ensure that any device that you use to access Swapsea shall be protected from malicious code, unauthorised access, malware or any other unintended access or use by means of antivirus software, passcode, encryption and or any other accepted means to prevent such malicious access on your device;
- any breach of this policy may result in disciplinary and/or legal action being taken by Swapsea or SLSA (or relevant SLS entity) against you.